Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting away from politics and into FOOD

B"H
I am putting up something that will shock many people. It is an article on genetically modified food and it's impact on our intestines. With a world where the general public is not being told the truth about genetically modified foods and their impact on our guts, this article is an eye opener.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/15/genetic-roulette-gmo-documentary.aspx?e_cid=20120915_DNL_artNew_1

I will let the article speak for itself. I am hoping to have my own veggie garden and there are good few fruit trees as well as three olive trees on the property, I looked at today. There is a chicken coop and I am going to have real free range hens roaming in the garden alongside a tethered goat that I will milk.
The high incidence of cancers and other conditions is very scary. Especially if you have children.

No comments: