Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's a Mad Mad World out there...

B'H
Just to inform  myself of the goings on in society I read some Age articles today. I wish I had not. This one is particularly worrying..
http://www.theage.com.au/national/mental-illness-check-for-toddlers-20120609-20398.html

My only comment is ' for G-D's sake let kids be kids and stop these hysterical psychiatric diagnoses.' The world is getting madder and madder by the moment or else there are a lot of people who have done psychiatry or psychology and they need employment, so what do you do? In good consumer language you create  market where there was none before.
The whole concept is Orwellian, totally, totally ridiculous. Do NOT tell me that you can predict a child's life from kindergarten. You cannot. a lot of things happen between the ages of 3 or 4 and 20 and even then you do not know.
We are trying so hard to control our environment and leaving so little to chance. Some people are missing the point. There is a G-D and watch out because He will have the last laugh. (or She)
A gut week all.

No comments: